Coursework Evaluation Planning (20 Marks)
For each question you need to plan your answer. We will review your answers in January before constructing the final responses.
Task: Write your response to each question in BULLET POINTS.
All Students: Write 4-6 points for each question.
Reach Grade C – A: Write 6-8 points for each question.
- In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms (Visual – C.L.A.M.P.S) and conventions (Characters, Narrative) of real media products? (Compare your film opening to opening’s from real films).
- How does your media product represent particular social groups? (Gender, Race, Ethnicity, Age etc).
- What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why? (Existing Production Companies and Distributors)
- Who would be the audience for your media product? (Demographics and Psychographic Groups).
- How did you attract/address your audience?
Deadline for this task: Week 14 (02/01/17)