EXAM PRACTICE: Final Exam Thursday 18th May 2017 (Morning)
Discuss the ways in which the following extracts represent DISABILITY and CLASS using the following:
- Mise-en-scene: 6 Examples (Costumes, Lighting, Actors, Make-up, Props, Setting)
- Camera: 4 Examples (Shot Types, Angles & Movement)
- Sound: 3 Examples (Diegetic & Non-diegetic)
- Editing: 3 Examples (Continuity, Transitions, SFX)
- View the clips 4 times each
- Make notes
- Write a brief response for each element using the Point (KEY TERMS) Evidence (EXAMPLE FROM CLIP) Analysis (CONNOTATIONS) structure (3 x 30 minutes).
Post your planning to your blog.